Sunday 4 October 2015

The Call

I was at work and heard it coming from the other room. It was… THE CALL.

By the call, I mean the high pitched girlish scream coming from the next room.




This was proceeded by my boss running as fast as goddamn possible out of another room. That call followed by that action could only mean one thing.

A spider.

That was fine, I don’t have arachnophobia. Basically it’s like this:



Of course, I put on my big girl panties and went on in there with a glass, located the spider and:



No, I don’t have arachnophobia. But I understand fears.

As I mentioned before, I have a strong dislike for clowns.

A hate if you will.




A deep dark hate from the bottom of my soul, only eclipsed by my intense fear of those mother fuckers.



So if I ever come and find a clown in the room, I expect all my friends to do the same to me.



And when you release it into the wild, you have to drive far enough away for it not to find its way back.




Otherwise you’ll come home to this:



And never tell me where you’re releasing them. Otherwise it could end up like this:




No comments:

Post a Comment