Wednesday 25 July 2012

Monkey - Failed Thief


Lucky stalkers readers! I have TWO blogs for you on this fine day, although this one is short.

Monkey just tried to steal my fucking allergy pills. Like, going through my purse and pulling them out, then trying to be all innocent like he meant to get them for me. You don’t believe me? Caught it on video, bitches!




 

See? (FYI it’s True Blood playing in the background) all digging through my bag and such. Want to know what happened last time he went through my purse? PEOPLE DIED!

YEAH! THERE WERE CASUALTIES!

Well, not people people like me, and possibly you people... but there were deaths. See?



MORE PROOF. Fuckin' smug look on his face too. Something like "Yeah this just happened. Whatcha gonna do about it?"

That EXCEL pack never saw it coming :(

On a side note, I have a cat for sale. Any takers?


He's only part demon.

No comments:

Post a Comment