Friday 6 April 2012

Fond childhood memories #4 – the EYEBROW


Back when I was in grade 6, my brother J came sauntering into the kitchen before we headed off to school. He was muttering to himself, I was trying to eat all the Lucky Charms before he got his grubby hands on it, and S was still half asleep at the other end of the table. All was normal…. OR SO IT SEEMED.

J turned to ask me where the cereal was and that’s when I saw IT. S even woke up enough to see IT too. We looked in awe. This moment goes to show that I really did get the majority of the brains between the three of us (sad but true story).

S and me:



J:



Yeah. That’s right. He had one eyebrow. ONE EYEBROW.

Me: Uh… what happened to your other eyebrow??????

J: What? Oh I accidentally shaved off half of it.

Me: Ok… what happened to the other half????

J: I shaved that part off on purpose.

Me: …

J: I DIDN’T WANT TO LOOK STUPID WITH HALF AN EYEBROW

S: Makes sense.

No. No it does not. You looked more stupid with one eyebrow than you would have with one and a half. AND I AM RELATED TO YOU. FUUUUUUUCK ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment