Tuesday 14 July 2015

Public Service Announcement: Hand Hygiene

Ok, so I know I’m not your mom. I know I’m not your girlfriend, boyfriend or significant other. And if I one day I am and this applies to you, it’s over (once I find out).
One of the things that disgusts me the most that I see all too often is this:





Followed by this:




No. That just… No. Fucking sick. The second worst thing is this:



So basically you’re showing your gross, disgusting hands to the water, letting the germs that have layered your unwashed digits tremble in fear with the thought of getting soap:




Followed by the fear of getting wet:




And then you wander on out. Without actually doing anything.

You take your gross, disgusting hands, and mosey on out, not a care in the world! Wander around aimlessly spreading cooties everywhere:





This is what your gross hands actually look like:



That’s right. You have poo, syphilis, herpes hands. You. YOU. YOU! Are the reason there are hand herpes out there.

Now please, be a decent person and wash your fucking hands when you use the bathroom.


Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment